(B5) SUMMATIVE EVALUATION

This has been my favourite project for the Extended Practice module. I do feel like my practice benefits from a lot of contextual and conceptual research because it ends up informing the designs better later on. It may have been beneficial to have started and completed this project closer to the initial briefing because a lot more experimentation could have been done without too much of a time restraint. In the same vain, this could have meant less time would have been spent on other projects. Therefore, hindering the designs for my other briefs. 

Also, I would have liked to take a lot more source images of the actual buildings in Leeds however, once again time constraints made it difficult as well as travel restrictions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE