(B3) SUMMATIVE EVALUATION

This is another one of my briefs that I had changed from the original as mentioned before. My problem was getting illustrators interested in collaborating when they are either busy themself or have struggled to work remotely. Fortunately, if the collaborators struggled to do work for this project, it was adaptable to be either a large or small project. If anything, they helped a lot during the research and brainstorming stage of the design process and obviously provided me with the ingredient designs. 

I should have continued working on this project before correspondence with the illustrators because that would have allowed much more time for development, especially on the labels. However, I probably should have taken some pressure off of myself for this brief and made it smaller. Nevertheless, I actually was extremely pleased with the outcomes given the lack of development on the labels. I think the save for this project was the jars that we had found for the packaging. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE