(B5) POSTER LAYOUT IDEAS


 

  • Another direction I was going to take in this project is designing five posters, one for each key feature. These would then be posted in locations close to a gothic building so people can see for themselves.
  • The first one for the flying buttress worked very well and I like the balance between the type and image. I basically fit the type around the imagery for the first poster and hoped to use the same typesetting throughout. However, it is clear that will not work as not all the key features are tall and narrow. 
  • If I do decide to create posters for this brief, I will have to find a layout that will benefit all of the images I created previously. 
  • I do think there is potential for this idea to work better than my map idea because it is more concise and can act as visual diagrams around Leeds to help people identify gothic buildings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE