(B6) MEETING WITH BRADLEY - ALTERNATIVE METAL

This was one of the briefs I had written in the summer that I did not want to change. I said in my Statement of Intent that I wanted to experiment more with design for music, which was further amplified by my CoP3 project.  This brief is very similar to a brief we had done in the first year (one I enjoyed a lot) but rather than just a cover and a flag, we wanted to be much more inventive and also see how much we have progressed since the beginning of the course. I will be using a lot of practical research from my CoP3 project as it is extremely relevant but, also with new research specifically conducted for this brief. 





We picked six songs for our project that will be on the record (we chose records because people still buy them for the aesthetic and nostalgia of record playing - this references my essay for CoP3). Bradley devised a survey to ask people which songs they found heaviest because we thought about perhaps using scale and contrast as a theme for our designs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE