(B1) MOOD INDICATOR SHEET DEVELOPMENT

  • I kept to the style Raisa had used for emotion and support cards but made the card portrait and larger. Just so I could fit all of the relevant information without reducing the point size of the type. 
  • My first idea is very similar to the cards however, I felt the extra information on the second idea was needed to explain the purple and white bracelets. Both Raisa and I preferred the vertical colour key which led to the third idea, to have it two-sided that combined a mix of both idea one and two.
  • I went on to design some basic packaging for the bracelets, starting with a simple band to a more complicated structure
  • None of these really stand out for me, I think they look far less considered than the rest of the kit and in doing so will make the whole thing look unprofessional. 
  • In our next meeting, I will ask Raisa what she thinks. I do not want to spend any unecessary time on this but, I also want it all to look continuos and professional. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE