(B1) FURTHER MOOD INDICATOR DEVELOPMENT AND DISCLAIMER SHEET

  • We both liked the idea of having a two-sided card however, Raisa mentioned that the negative space where the colour key looked odd 
  • She suggested to add arrows to point at each individual mood, this then utilised the space better 
  • I had mentioned the difficulties I had with designing the bracelet packaging and Raisa came up with this idea of using a tube. 
  • At this point we were having to consider mocking the designs up so, practically how would these designs fit into a box etc.
  • I went on to design the tube. Drawing the basic form in Adobe Illustrator and adding textures, highlights and shadows in Adobe Photoshop.
  • I want to stay away from using mockups online and using our own so, I think this technique may work for presenting the final kit






  • I realised that a lot of the topics discussed in this kit are very sensitive and may be damaging to certain individuals. To try and warn the users, a small disclaimer sheet will be placed above all the other items in the kit
  • I am assuming the bow will be grey or white which will determine the colour of this disclaimer because I want it to stand out so the contrast in darkness will help do this
  • I will check about the wording to make sure it makes sense and acts as a proper trigger warning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE