(B2) THREE- DIMENSIONAL TESSELATIONS DEVELOPMENT

 

  • After our discussion around three- dimensional tesselations, I wanted to try drawing some in the same sort of style I had begun within my initial ideas, using block colour and bold 2 point line weight
  • I used primary colours again for the same reason, I did with my poster, as they were the most re-occuring colours throughout the videos 
  • I used cuboids, prisms and cylinders, as each was seen across the videos.
  • I repeated each tesselation six times to reflect the six videos
  • Earlier in the discussion, Bradley and Hussaine had spoken about the act of playing, rather than the videos themself
  • So I applied some effects that made me think of playing, like disruption. The glitch and chromatic aberration, are heavily associated with disruptions in videos etc. 
  • Instead of applying them into a poster straight away, I posted these onto the drive so the group could give their opinion before continuing. 
  • I personally really liked the outcomes and considering the current Covid-19 situation, the design would work if the show had to be aired online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE