(B2) GROUP DISCUSSION AFTER FEEDBACK

After the feedback with Angus, I really wanted to respond with developing our designs further. I was quite disappointed but, other groups work was far more considered than ours so I understand what he was saying. I also do not want this project in my portfolio in its current state. I expressed this to my group to see if they also wanted to respond to the feedback. 

  • Hussaine deduced that we needed larger text across the board, more significant differences between the posters and more consideration on the flyer 
  • I suggested making a plan and delegating tasks among us because of the tight schedules, I did not want this to overlap on my other briefs too much being a four-day brief
  • Hussaine started reworking the social media posts so I took it upon myself to begin working on the posters, Bradley offered to do the flyer 
  • I also said we should design some additional promotional material and present the project in a deck like Angus suggested.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE