FIVE THINGS I HAVE IMPROVED THIS YEAR

  • My time management has massively improved, by devising a timetable early on and being strict enough with myself to keep to it 
  • One thing that always came up in my things to improve was looking at contemporary design, this year I have actively been looking at the websites and texts that have in the past been suggested and its already really informing my work 
  • I used to write so much work for one piece of research that used to take so much time and made it so I struggled to get a range of research and experimentation, this year I have been a lot more concise and already produced a lot more research than I did for say two projects put together last year 
  • With my design work/ ideas, I have been a lot more confident and allowed myself to experiment rather than shut it down straight away 
  • My attendance has improved a lot, (apart from two weeks isolation which I could not help), I have engaged so much more, attended all of my tutorials and lessons 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE