(B7) ROBOTIC ILLUSTRATED PHOTOGRAPHS

 

I drew various shapes in illustrator to add to the photographs going into the zine. I wanted to keep in touch with the cyber/futuristic theme so, a lot of the drawings focused on bionic body parts and neon lights. I did also create  iridescent lense flares to add to the photographs that had less colour. The large right-hand side artboard above, features elements from Rhianna's still life photography. The majority of her work focuses on human models so, I thought of an effective way to include these shapes without them looking out of place by using them as the three-dimensional shapes in the photographs like she asked in the beginning.






I used a range of techniques and illustration to create a variation of edits to her photographs for the zine. Some are quite drastic in comparison to others and I do plan on adding completely unedited photographs to the zine too so there is a balanced mix. I did not want the photographs to get lost in the illustrations otherwise it would not promote her photography very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE