(B7) EDITED PHOTOGRAPHS

 



Here I tried using the liquified images from earlier as overlays on some of her photographs. I had added my manipulated grids from the Penguin Books Brief to try and add to the cyber aesthetic. I think the red one works with regards to composition however, it lacks the variation of colours. Likewise, the second image has the colour range but, the clarity of the model is completely lost. 



After looking at Cyberpunk 2077 and the cyber themed designs, I noticed a trend in these neon, bright colours and how they look like LED lights. I tried the neon glow filter on Photoshop in various ways to create these images. I actually really liked them but, they do lack a range of colour. I could justify this by creating a collection of them but, in different colours. I do especially enjoy the last image with this filter because it looks like an intricate LED sign you would see it a lot of cyber game scapes.



Once again I tried overlaying some of the liquified images from before as well as a gradient I had made (to reflect a lens flare). The first one was weird and I think had a chrome look to it but, I was not sure. The second one I really liked, it was pleasing to look at and how the overlay looked like facepaint on the model. The original image lacked in many colours and I think thus added it nicely whilst also making the chrome tubes in the outfit look pixelated. 

In the last three images I had added extra chains and then tried the gradient overlay again. It ended up looking like the human head on one of the poster entries to Grqphic lounge. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE