(B3) LOGO EXPERIMENTS

 


  • I had already decided upon the logotype earlier however, we had not considered much of the research at that point and there had not been any experimentation 
  • I tried applying the frames from before to the logotype but, as I thought, it was just too overpowering to look at 
  • The illustrators had sketched some pixie silhouettes for me to add to the logo but, I could not get the shapes to look right and drew one myself
  • We all agreed that we liked the logotype and pixie design. Considering the chosen packaging, we thought that the circle would be the most appropriate shape to stick to the cork lid on the jars 
  • Using our colour schemes, we thought it would make sense to design the logo in the appropriate colours for the corresponding teas 
  • Some hues were changed so that they all worked separately but also looked uniformed beside each other 
  • Next is to think of a slogan that might use some space on the sticker 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE