(B1)TALK WITH ME IDEA









  • I have explained a lot of the design choices above but in general, I think this approach is much more soft and comfortable than before. 
  • The colours are inviting but, also remind you that this is a serious conversation 
  • I am yet to figure out how we can tie these to the zine however, I will speak to Raisa and show her these ideas and see what she can think of. 
  • I also had a little go at designing a logo for the kit which I ended up naming 'talk with me', I think it shows the users that this will be a back and forth conversation and not just one person talking at another etc (hence the arrows), I will ask Raisa to have a go at developing the logo especially because I do not really know what to do with it, plus I know it is something she is really good at 
  • Finally, the typeface "internet friends", seemed really appropriate for the design. It is rounded, soft and has a hand-rendered look about it. I like this idea of speech bubbles (typically social media bubbles) because it takes a popular form of communication and brings it into life for a face to face interaction. We could use a generic digital font used for social media but, this font allows a more personal approach rather than the same sans serif fonts we see every day. 
  • I also like how there is irregularity between capitals and lowercase, which is more common when handwriting because of typical human error without a spell checker, making it seem a little more authentic   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE