PEER FEEDBACK 27/01/21

Last weeks peer feedback meeting I was the only person that arrived but, this week I was joined by Jasmine again. I spoke about how my group and I were thinking of responding to Angus' feedback from yesterday even though we had completed the brief etc. I explained to her what I had started trying out and she said she really liked my colourful vector shapes from earlier on in the initial ideas. So I should revisit that and go from there (obviously with the go ahead from the rest of my group). 

I also spoke about the projects I had been looking at for some inspiration on moving forward with the Living With Borderline Personality. Jasmine really liked the Mind Matters kit too and said she can see how we could adapt our idea in the same way. 

Jasmine was close to finishing one of her briefs to do with type. She was stuff on how to finalise the designs, whether the type specimens would be in a box or have a sleeve to connect five A4 zines containing the individual specimens. I really liked the designs for both and it really inspired me to consider the presentation of my work. It was difficult to really choose a final so, I suggested she strip back the design and consider the practicality, like how would the sleeved zines sit on a shelf, you would assume it would just flop over depending on the choice of paper. Likewise, with the box she would need to consider the size of the zines again because, a box big enough to contain A4 would be large and might not look good on a shelf. People like things they can fit in a bag, not a huge box that is really thin. I suggest maybe going small and wider, like a 9x6 inch (B6 I think). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE