PEER FEEDBACK 13/01/21

Unfortunately, only two of us turned up to the peer critique meeting however, Jasmine gave me a lot of good feedback regarding the Living With Borderline Personality brief. Raisa and I have both been busy with other assignments such as Context of Practice and then Curate.TV. I am disappointed to have not done a lot over Christmas, however, I know I needed a break and rather than force myself to do it, I thought it best to look at it with fresh eyes. I also think we were ready for some critique outside the pair of us, so the feedback is not bias. 

I explained the brief first and then shown Jasmine what we had produced so far. I had mentioned that I am not sure where to go from there because the styles are both really different and I need to find a way to bring them together. 

Jasmine suggested making the designs even more different, like a colour change for example. Or even having a small paragraph explaining the concept at the beginning. I remember Simon suggesting we make it into a campaign so the awareness is spread further. I mentioned that to Jasmine and she agreed that, that would be a good idea and that she could see how the designs we had done would look well animated. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE