VINYL ANIMATION


 



  • Whilst writing my essay, I had this idea of showing the revival of vinyl and how that is benefitting the relationship between music and design. 
  • I downloaded an image of a standard 12- inch vinyl and tried to create contact readings to form topographic shapes. I layered them to make gifs and tried different coloured overlays to see how the image would look. I thought the results were good but, like the lumeti scopes, I am not sure how I could apply this to an idea? But, the different coloured topographs could be printed onto acetate and used in the publication for songs. 
  • I am more confident with my app idea but, its another avenue to go down if the app idea does not work or ends up being too time- consuming to complete for the deadline. 
  • It might even work with the app and could be incorporated into it? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE