(B5) ILLUSTRATIONS COMBINED AND LOGO


  •  One of my ideas for the fold-out map would be to have the key features all laid out on one side with descriptions and the illustrations as diagrams
  • Whilst trying to figure out an organized layout, I played around with combining all of my drawings. 
  • I actually really enjoyed the outcome and decided the type and gargoyle would be the logo for the project
  • This illustration was completely by accident but, could actually work as a poster on the other side of the map? Like how I designed the zine in the photography collaboration. One side could be a poster and the other side could be where the information lies? 
  • Or if I did create a small zine, this could be an enclosed print that comes with the zine?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(B5) KEY FEATURES OF GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE